How to Apply for Next Step:
Note: If you are under 18 years of age parental permission and parent’s contact details are required.
- Fill out Dancer information below
- Submit an audition video. Audition Video must be no more/no less than 1 minute or equal to 32 bars of music. Audition video can be done in either soft or hard shoe.
- Follow the steps to submit audition video
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm that video was successfully submitted
- Deposit is not necessary when applying.
- Once we receive your audition video, our Instructors will review and make decisions within two weeks of submission. At that time, a deposit is required.
Info on submitting your Video Footage:
Upload your video footage to YouTube and include the YouTube link/URL in your application form. Make sure footage is listed as UNLISTED.
Listing your video as ‘UNLISTED’ protects your privacy and will not appear in any of YouTube’s public areas.
In a separate email please contact NEXTSTEP@irishdancecamp.com to confirm that the video was sent.
- Open Youtube.com and click on “Upload” located at the top right corner next to search bar.
- You will see an option to upload a video using “Open” dialog or drag and drop the video right in the middle to upload.
- You will see a drop down menu that should be set to “Public”, SELECT UNLISTED.
- When prompted, enter your name as the name of the video.
- Make sure to see changes and then copy videos URL into application form.